Do You Wanna Make Me Cry?

Okay, so you wouldn't actually make me cry. I've been plotting to cut this hair off for awhile now. I'm 35, and it's been growing for over ten years now with no one cutting it except for me. I figure it's due to start coming in gray, and now that I'm running so much, it's becoming a real time drain. If it isn't coming loose during a workout and getting in my way, then washing the sweat out afterward drastically cuts into my writing, eating and sleeping time. I figure it's going to get cut before summer comes along. If I can do it and raise money for a cause, then that's a bonus.

The question is how far would I go for a cause, and how much do you want to see come off?

Would anyone even pay to see me cut it off?

I'd love if y'all would just check out the pics, and then take the poll in the sidebar. No actual money is involved. It's all very hypothetical. If people are actually interested in teh end result, then I may offer just such an incentive. Otherwise, I'll probably just cut it off and you won't have to hear about it ever again. LOL.

Again, none of this money would go to me. It all goes directly to the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

So, yeah... pics, then poll. It's easy. Thanks so much for playing.



Photobucket

Til the next bend in the road. Watch out for plot holes.

-Tracy

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hey, and don't forget that if you get it cut you can donate the hair to Locks of Love or similar groups to make wigs for kids with cancer! With all that hair, they could probably make a few. http://www.locksoflove.org/index.html

Tracy said...

I was thinking that exact same thing. Except someone told me that Locks of Love actually sells the wigs to the people. :S I heard Pantene has a program, too. I'll definitely check them both out. Of course, at the moment, more people think I shouldn't cut it at all. Maybe I should hire them to wash and brush it for me. LOL.