Running Master Mix Part I

I am way passed obsessed with music. Love all of it, including like non-western genres. Yes, I have attended the Masters of Persian Music. One of like 5 Americans in there and the whole thing was in another language. Weird, but awesome lol.

Anyways, since I got an extensive collection and the iPod/whatever gadget you own that holds mp3s is an absolute must for long distance runners I present the 5 Master Mix Suggestions for this week:

"O...Saya" -- A.R. Rahman
--Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack version. BTW if you haven't seen this film go rent it. Now.

"If you want blood, you got it" -- AC/DC
--Anything more to say on that? No, 's AC/DC.

"Neighbourhood #3(Power out) -- The Arcade Fire
--Off the Funeral Album and you know they have a Killers sound and its catchy.

"Live Fast Die Young" -- Black Tide
--Classic sound thats fun to sing along with while you're on pace but then its like wait, what am I singing. I LURVS songs like that lol

"Flux" -- Bloc Party
--Its one of their singles thats crazy techno-y awesomeness. Feels like your running in some wacked out old school MTV music vid. I dunno =)


0 comments: